Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Kid Logic: More Cute Stories from the Mind of a Child


It’s time again for more of the funny things kids say. If you missed the first round, you can read them here. These are some of my recent favorites...

One time Reese sneezed and then she smiled up at me and said, “I’m blessed.”

~~~~~~~

This happened while Reese was watching Cinderella:
She said, “Now she’s gonna go dance at the ball.”
“And then does she fall in love with the prince?”
“No, she doesn’t fall. She just dances.”

~~~~~~~

When I turn on the Christian music station on our Direct TV radio, Reese says “the TV is singing about Jesus.”
~~~~~~~

Reese has a tutu with a speaker in the waistband that plays “The Chicken Dance.” She wore it to a tutu birthday party and the next day she said, “Mommy, we should give [the other girls] some batteries so they can fix their tutus.”

~~~~~~~

Reese has an odd fear of public toilets because she thinks they flush too loud. One time I had her in a bathroom and she turned to another lady and said, "Mommy's gonna go potty and it's gonna be loud." 


~~~~~~~
These were submitted by readers:

My girls hadn’t been listening to me all day, and at one point, my husband said, “You girls are driving your mom crazy.” The older one answered, “But we are too little to drive.”

~~~~~~~

Our second child was about four-months-old when our older child came up to me and said, “Mommy, when are [the baby]’s mommy and daddy going to come and take him back to his own house?

Leave me a comment with your funny story and I’ll share it in a future Kid Logic post.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment